2 tsp, minced garlic
1 Tbsp olive oil, ev bioharvestShop this recipe
1/2 pound silken tofu
1 small shallot
2 tsp minced garlic
6 sprigs parsley
3 sprigs dill
1 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp lemon juice
Salt to taste (start with 1/2 tsp)
Pepper to taste (start with 1/2 tsp)
1. Drain the silken tofu. Reserving liquid, place drained tofu in the base of your blender or food processor.
2. Peel and dice shallot, add to blender.
3. Wash, dry, stem and mince parsley, add to blender.
4. Wash, dry and mince dill, discarding only the bottom, thicker part of the stem.
5. Add dill to blender along with garlic, olive oil, lemon juice and initial salt and pepper.
6. Blend and taste, thin with reserved liquid if needed, and season to taste.
- This dip will turn a lovely green in the blender, if you have green-adverse guests or family members, reserve minced herbs and fold in post blending.
- Add more salt if using as a veggie dip, limit salt if using as a chip dip.
- Thin any leftovers with reserved liquid or your favourite unsweetened non-dairy milk and use as a salad dressing.