For this recipe, all you'll need is a baking dish!
3/4 cup living basilShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Rinse, scrub and dice the potatoes.
- Rinse and halve the tomatoes.
- Rinse and roughly chop the basil.
- Mince the garlic.
Roast the Veggies
- Add all of the veggies to a large bowl and drizzle with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with sea salt and toss to thoroughly coat.
- Pour the veggies into a baking dish, and roast until the potatoes are fork-tender, about 20-30 minutes.
Bring It All Together
- Let the potatoes cool slightly before evenly dividing them between two plates!