1 brown rice tortilla
Dollop of kale pesto
2-3 ripe whole black olives
4 grape tomatoesShop this recipe
1. Heat oven to 300F. Chop the onions, slice the mushrooms, pit and slice the black olives, de-seed and slice the grape tomatoes.
2. Lay out tortilla and cover in a healthy serving of pesto or basil/garlic/olive oil/salt blend.
3. Layer vegetables over top, adding kale last.
4. Bake for 20 mins until tortilla is crispy around the edges.
5. Allow to cool slightly and drizzle with flax oil and sprinkle with salt and cayenne.
6. Cut into pizza slices with a sharp knife or kitchen scissors.