The Best Cauliflower Pizza Crust
1/4 cup mozzarella cheese
1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1 eggShop this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF. On a pan or pizza stone, place a large piece of oiled parchment paper.
2. Cut off the cauliflower florets and pulse in a food processor or blender for about 30 seconds, until you get powdery snow-like cauliflower.
3. Cook for 4 minutes in a covered bowl in the microwave or steam on the stovetop. Dump cooked cauliflower onto a clean tea towel and allow to cool for a bit.
4. Once cauliflower is cool enough to handle, wrap it up in the dish towel and wring the heck out of it. You want to squeeze out as much water as possible.
5. Once squeezed, add cauliflower to a bowl with Parmesan, Mozzarella, salt, basil, oregano, garlic powder, and any other spices you may want. Now add the egg and mix away. Hands tend to work best.
6. Once mixed, use your hands to form the dough into a crust on your oiled parchment paper. Pat it down thoroughly, until it is about 1/4-inch thick. Bake for 8-11 minutes, until it starts to turn golden brown.
7. Remove from oven and add sauce, more cheese (if you want) and whatever toppings you like - we suggest fresh basil! Return to oven and cook for another 5 to 7 minutes until the cheese is melted, bubbly, and slightly golden.