Thai Beef Noodle Bowl with Ginger, Bok Choy & Carrots
- Small bowl
- Large bowl
- Large pot
- Kitchen Scissors
- Medium pan
½ cup fresh city's sesame ginger dressing (sesame oil, brown rice vinegar, maple syrup, miso paste, tamari, garlic powder, ground ginger)
To taste salt & pepper
6-8 oz. beef stir fry strips
200g fresh pasta bucatini
½ lb. bok choy
¼ cup herb, living basilShop this recipe
Marinate the Beef
• Mince the garlic.
• Cut the lime in half and squeeze the juice into a large bowl. Stir in the garlic and half of the Sesame Ginger Dressing. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Add the beef stir-fry strips to the bowl. Toss to thoroughly coat and place in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Prepare the Noodles & Veggies
• While the beef marinates, bring a large pot of water to boil. Once boiling, add the noodles and cook until tender-firm (al dente), about 8-10 minutes.
• Drain in a colander in the sink. Use kitchen scissors to snip the noodles into more fork-manageable pieces, if desired.
• Rinse and finely dice the bok choy and carrot.
• Dice the red onion.
Cook the Beef
• Place a medium pan over medium-high heat and add the marinated beef strips.
• Cook until medium-rare, about 5-8 minutes, flipping occasionally. Remove from heat and transfer to a plate. Let sit for 10 minutes.
• In the same pan, heat 1 tbsp. olive oil. Add the onion and carrot. Cook for 2-3 minutes and add the bok choy. Cook until the veggies are tender, about another 4-5 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Rinse and chop the basil.
• Roughly chop the cashews.
• Evenly divide the noodles and veggies between two bowls. Top with beef strip and drizzle with the remaining Sesame Ginger Dressing.
• Sprinkle with basil and cashews to serve!