Sweet Potato Tots
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
- Paper towel
- 2 mixing bowls
1 tsp. canadian sea saltShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Sweet Potatoes
• Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Bring water to a boil in a medium size pot.
• Peel the sweet potatoes and boil for approximately 15 minutes, until soft but still slightly firm. Drain and let cool.
• Grate the potatoes once they are cool to touch and sprinkle with sea salt.
Make the Tots
• Form the sweet potatoes into 1 inch ‘tots’.
• Place them on a lined baking sheet. Toss in olive oil and cook for 30 minutes, flip halfway.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly, sprinkle with fresh rosemary, and enjoy with ketchup!