There is no ingredients for this recipe
Smoked Sea Salt Radish and Torn Greens Salad
Torn Greens Salad Ingredients
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons good quality extra virgin olive oil
- Koser salt, to season
- 1/2 lemon, juiced (about 2 tablespoons)
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1 bunch radish greens, washed
- 2 cups fresh mix of any greens on hand (Spinach, Mustard, Dandelion,Lamb’s Quarter’s, Angelica, Arugula etc., washed and pat dry
Roasted Radish Ingredients
- 1 bunch radish, washed and quartered
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Coarse Smoked Sea Salt, to season
- Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small mixing bowl, whisk together garlic, olive oil, kosher salt, lemon, and honey. Set aside for serving.
- Mix the quartered radish with olive oil to coat. Evenly spread the radishes on a parchment line baking sheet and place in the oven for 20-25 minutes to roast.
- In the meantime, with your hands, tear the greens into bite size pieces. Drizzle dressing over the plated greens. Top roasted radish and a sprinkle of smoked salt flakes.
TIP: No need to go into detail about greens. They are good for you. Eat them! But as for radishes, here is a fun fact: radishes are siblings to cabbages so of course they are a good source of vitamin C but they are also high in potassium, making them an excellent post workout muscle recovery food.