Slow Roasted Tomatoes
- Baking tray
- Aluminum foil
- Baking sheet
- Large bowl
To taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Tomatoes
• Preheat the oven to 275F and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Slice the tomatoes in halves and toss with olive oil and salt & pepper in a large bowl.
Bake the Tomatoes
• Place the cherry tomatoes on the baking sheet and roast in the oven until they burst and blister, about 45-60 minutes.
• Check once halfway.
Bring It All Together
• Remove the tomatoes from the oven and let them cool before eating.
• Use them as a pizza topping, on bruschetta, add them to pasta, or simply eat them all on their own!