Simple Grilled Pears
IngredientsShop this recipe
Prepare the Pears
• Wash the pears. Cut them in halves and scoop out the cores.
• Brush the halves with olive oil.
Grill the Pears
• Heat a grill over medium-high heat. Place the pears, cut-side down, on the grill. Grill until pears are tender and heated through, about 10 minutes.
• Flip the pears and sprinkle with brown sugar. Let the sugar melt into the pear while the second side cooks.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and enjoy as a snack, side or on a salad!