Sesame and Miso Grilled Tofu
Firm tofu is a perfect candidate for the grill: it holds its shape nicely when charred and lends itself to strong flavours. Today, we're flavouring it with soy, miso and sesame seeds for a quick main. Serve it alongside grilled veggies or slaw and a side of noodles or rice.
2 teaspoons rice wine vinegar
1 teaspoon sesame seedsShop this recipe
- Cut tofu into 2 cm slices.
- Using kitchen towels, blot excess moisture from the tofu and set aside.
- In bowl, combine soy sauce, miso, rice wine vinegar, sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Grill tofu over medium-high heat until lightly charred, about 3-4 minutes per side.
- Brush with sesame mixture on both sides.
- Serve, drizzing any remaining sauce overtop.