- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
1 bunch kale, green
½ tsp. garlic powder granulesShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven and Prepare the Kale
• Preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Wash the kale and pat the leaves with paper towel, ensure they are completely dry (or at least close).
• Break the kale into chip size pieces and discard the stems and veins (you can save these for juicing, cooking, or even pickling).
Bake the Kale Chips
• Place the kale chips closely together on a baking sheet without overlapping any of them.
• Lightly massage the kale with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt and garlic powder.
• Place the kale chips in the oven and bake for 10 minutes, flip once one side is crispy and light brown. Bake the other side for an additional 10-15 minutes, watch closely.
Bring It All Together
• Once the chips are light brown and crispy turn the oven off and let cool before serving, about 3-5 minutes.
• Store for up to 3 days in an airtight container and snack on!