Salt & Vinegar Cucumber Chips
- Baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- Mandolin (optional)
- Small bowl
To taste saltShop this recipe
Prepare the Cucumbers
• Preheat the oven to 255°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
• Rinse the cucumber and slice with a mandolin. If you don’t have a mandolin, simply slice as thinly as possible.
• Pat the slices dry to draw out the excess liquid.
Bake the Chips
• Line the cucumbers on the prepared baking sheet, flat and separated. Do not overlap.
• Pour the apple cider vinegar into a small bowl and use a pastry brush to coat the chips. Sprinkle with sea salt.
• Bake for 2+ hours. Once crispy, remove chips from the oven and let cool.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and snack away! Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.