Salmon & Greek-Style Bowl with Quinoa & Grape Tomatoes
- Medium pot
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Small bowl
1 1/2 cup water
to taste salt & pepper
6-8 oz. wild salmon fillet (6oz)
1/2 cup grape tomateShop this recipe
Make the Quinoa
• Rinse the quinoa in a fine sieve and add it to a medium pot with 1 ½ cups water and a pinch of salt. Bring to boil.
• Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook, covered, until quinoa is tender and water is
absorbed, about 10-15 minutes. Set aside.
Bake the Salmon
• Preheat the oven to 425ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Brush the salmon all over with 1 tbsp. olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
• Place on the baking sheet and bake until the salmon is cooked through and the skin flakes easily with a fork, about 8-10 minutes.
• Cut the salmon into smaller chunks.
Assemble the Ingredients
• While the salmon is baking, rinse the grape tomatoes, cucumber, parsley and spinach.
• Halve the grape tomatoes. Dice the cucumber and onion. Roughly chop the parsley and spinach.
• Add the tomatoes, cucumber, onion, parsley, and spinach to the medium pot with the quinoa. Add
the salmon when ready and mix well.
Bring It All Together
• Slice the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a small bowl, removing any seeds. Stir in 1 tbsp. olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
• Evenly divide the quinoa mixture between two bowls.
• Top with crumbled feta and drizzle with the lemon dressing to serve!