Roasted Turnips with Root Vegetables, Mint & Goat Cheese
0.5 cups extra virgin olive oil
0.5 cup mint leavesShop this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Wash vegetables, remove leaves and cut into quarters.
3. Cover evenly with olive oil and salt.
4. Spread evenly on a baking sheet.
5. Bake for 40 minutes, tossing once or twice.
6. Put roasted vegetables into a bowl and toss with mint and crumbled cheese.
Chef's notes: Other root vegetables such as radishes or Jerusalem artichokes can be added. Mint and fresh cheese are a great addition to roasted root vegetables.