- Baking tray
- Baking sheet
- Large pot
- Large bowl
2 farmer's choice apples (small, some wind scarring)
4 cups vegetable broth
1/4 cup pea shoots
A touch amber maple syrup (no 2, grade c)
To taste salt and pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven and Roast the Veggies
• Preheat the oven to 425F and line with a baking sheet or aluminum foil.
• Rinse and cut the carrots into sticks. Rinse and cut the pairs and apples into wedges and discard the seeds and core. Dice the onion.
• Toss the pears, apples, carrots, and onion in a large bowl with olive oil.
• Line your baking tray with a sheet, add the vegetables and roast for an hour. Stir once halfway.
Blend the Soup
• Add the vegetable broth/water to a large pot and heat on medium.
• Transfer the roasted vegetables from the baking tray to your blender. Blend the mixture until creamy throughout.
Bring It All Together
• Transfer and mix the creamy blend of vegetables to the pot of vegetable broth.
• Let simmer until fully heated, about 5 minutes.
• Sprinkle the pea shoots over-top and drizzle with maple syrup.
• Evenly divide the soup and enjoy!