Roasted Cabbage Wedges
All you'll need to make this super simple recipe is a baking sheet!
1 teaspoon whole fennel seed
to taste, salt & pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Cabbage
- Preheat the oven to 400F and grease a baking sheet with 1 tbsp. olive oil.
- Rinse the cabbage and cut it into 1-inch thick rounds.
Roast the Cabbage Wedges
- Place the cabbage wedges in a single layer on the baking sheet and brush with the remaining olive oil.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste, and sprinkle with the fennel seeds.
- Roast until the cabbage is tender and the edges are golden, about 40-45 minutes.
Bring It All Together
- Serve the roasted cabbage wedges warm! These make a great, healthy side for a hearty fall/winter meal.