- Baking sheet
1 lb. asparagus
to taste salt
to taste pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Ocen & Prepare the Asparagus
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Rinse the asparagus. Snap the tough ends of the asparagus, and if they're thick, peel them.
Roast the Asparagus
- Place the asparagus on a baking sheet and drizzle with olive oil.
- Toss to coat the asparagus completely.
- Spread the asparagus in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle liberally with salt and pepper
- Roast the asparagus until tender-crisp, about 25 minutes.
Bring it all Together
- Eat on their own or add them to a spring couscous, risotto, or as a side to a BBQ dinner!