Radish & Orange Salad
It doesn't get easier than this dish! All you need is a good kitchen knife and a cutting board.
1/4 cup living basil
to taste, salt & pepperShop this recipe
Prepare the Oranges
- Rinse and peel the oranges so that you remove the entire white pith (skin).
- Cut the orange into crosswise circles, about 1/2-inch thick.
Prepare the Remaining Ingredients
- Rinse and thinly slice the radishes.
- Rinse and roughly chop the basil.
- Thinly slice the onion.
Bring It All Together
- Evenly divide the oranges and radishes between two plates, arranging them in an overlapping way.
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with cumin, cinnamon and salt and pepper to taste.
- Top with onions and basil to serve!