Radish and Egg Salad Sandwiches
Egg and radish make a wonderful combination and Sonja and Alex have captured this beautifully with their simple and satisfying sandwich. The Greek yogurt base is a lighter alternative to mayonnaise, and the radishes bring a crisp, peppery crunch. Makes an especially good lunch option, since it’s good for a few days in the refrigerator!
1 bunch red radish
1/2 cup non-fat plain greek yogurt
8 slices multigrain sliced loafShop this recipe
1. Boil the eggs - add eggs to a large pot filled with enough water to cover the eggs. Bring water to a boil. Once boiling, turn the heat off and cover the pot for 15 minutes.
2. When the eggs are cooked and cooled, peel them and chop them roughly.
3. Wash the radishes, then cut them in half and thinly slice them. Thinly slice 3 tablespoons of chives.
4. In a bowl, combine the eggs, radishes, and chives with ½ cup Greek yogurt, 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, and ½ teaspoon kosher salt. Taste, then add more seasonings as desired.
5. To assemble, spread egg salad on one bread slice, then top with sprouts and another bread slice.