Pink Rhubarb Soda
- Small pot
1/2 cup waterShop this recipe
Prepare the Rhubarb
- Rinse the rhubarb.
- Coarsley chop it until you have 1 1/2 cups.
Make the Syrup
- Add the sugar and water to a small pot.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the rhubarb and remove from heat.
- Cover and let steep for 1 hour.
- Strain, then stir in the lemon jucie.
Bring it all together
- To make the soda, add the syrup to the sparkling water. Try a 3:1 water to syrup ratio, adjusting to prefferred taste.
- Serve chilled or with ice!