Pasta with Wild Leek Pesto and Roasted Tomatoes
2 cups cherry tomatoes
1 cup wild leeks (chopped)
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1/2 cup parmigiano, freshly grated
0 salt and pepperShop this recipe
1. Preheat the oven to 400F.
2. Rinse and halve the cherry tomatoes. Add them to a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tbsp. olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Roast for 20-25 minutes, until the tomaotes have softened and browned.
3. Bring a large pot of water with a pinch of salt to boil. Add the pasta and cook until tender-firm (al dente), about 10 minutes. Reserve two tablepoons of the pasta water, and drain the noodles in a colander in the sink.
4. While the pasta is cooking, cut the lemon in half and squeeze the juice into a small bowl, removing any seeds. Add the wild leeks, lemon juice, nuts, and remaining olive oil to a blender or food processor and blend until slightly chunky. Mix in the Parmesan.
5. Once the pasta is cooked, toss the wild leek pesto with the pasta. Add the cherry tomatoes and the reserved pasta water. Mix well, adding more Parmesan if desired!