Oven Roasted Zucchini
- Baking tray
- Medium bowl
- Parchment paper
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder granules
to taste salt and pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line your baking tray with
• Remove both ends of zucchini and cut into quarters.
Roast the Zucchini
• Place the slices in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil.
• Sprinkle the slices with salt & pepper and garlic (optional).
• Place them on the tray and roast, about 15 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Remove the zucchini from the oven and let cool.
• Divide evenly and enjoy!