Oven-Roasted Butternut Squash
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
To taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Prepare the Squash
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with
• Cut the butternut squash in half lengthwise and pierce all over
with a fork.
Roast the Squash
• Place the squash halves on the baking sheet, skin-side down,
and brush the flesh with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper
• Roast until fork-tender and browned on the edges, about 40-45
Bring it All Together
• Remove from baking sheet and let cool.
• Serve the roasted squash in the skin or scoop it out and mash it!