Oven-Baked Spaghetti Squash
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
1 large spaghetti squash
To taste salt & pepper
Optional garnish thyme or herb of choice
1/2 cup waterShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven and Prepare the Squash
- Preheat the oven to 375° F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
- Cut the squash in half and scoop out the seeds with a spoon.
- Place the squash halves on your baking tray, drizzle with olive oil, and sprinkle with salt & pepper.
Bake the Squash & Make the Spaghetti
- Turn the squash side-down on the baking tray. Pour the 1/2 cup of water on the pan and bake in the oven, uncovered, until fully cooked, about 60-70 minutes.
- Flip the halves over and gently scrape the flesh with a fork to form spaghetti-like strands.
Bring It All Together
- Divide evenly, and serve piping hot, add pasta sauce, and garnish with a bit of fresh thyme (or herb of your choice), and enjoy!