Oven-Baked Green Beans
- 2 baking sheets
- Parchment paper
- Paper towel
- 2 mixing bowls
1/4 tsp. garlic powder granules
1/4 tsp. smoked paprikaShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven and Coat the Beans
• Preheat the oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Coat with olive oil.
• Wash the beans and pat them dry with a paper towel.
• Combine the beaten egg with the spices in a mixing bowl. Place the parmesan cheese in another bowl.
• Place a few beans in the egg mixture at a time. Take the beans out of the batter and let the excess batter drip off.
Bake the Beans
• Dip each green bean in the parmesan cheese and place them on the baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining beans.
• Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, until cheese is lightly browned. Remove and let cool.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and enjoy with dipping sauce.