Organic Steak Fajitas
Organic Steak Fajitas
The combination of tender steak, sweet bell peppers, zippy salsa, and zingy pickled onions, blanketed in soft corn tortillas is truly a life changing experience.
If you haven’t tried these Organic Steak Fajitas yet, you haven’t experienced the taste of your most satisfying home-cooked meal ready in 30 minutes.
1 organic steak fajitas with bell pepperShop this recipe
Ready in 30 minutes. This Meal Kit comes with everything you need to make a healthy #glutenfree meal for 2 people! This recipe uses organically grown and locally sourced produce. We assume you have basic kitchen tools, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Please note that allergy preferences and substitutions cannot be accommodated.
- Medium pot
- Medium skillet
- Medium bowl
- 227g beef stir-fry strips
- 1 tbsp Fresh City’s Chili Spice Mix
- 1 tbsp Fresh City’s Essential Spice Mix
- 2 bell peppers (any colour)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 6 corn tortillas
- ¼ cup Fresh City’s Pickled Onions
- ½ cup salsa
- ¼ cup sour cream
Prep the Ingredients
- In a medium bowl, coat steak with Fresh City’s Chili Spice Mix, Fresh City’s Essential Spice Mix, and a pinch of pepper, and set aside in fridge for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse, remove core and julienne the bell peppers.
Cook the Steak
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat.
- Add spice coated beef strips.
- Sautée until beef is fully cooked, 5-8 minutes.
- Wash and dry the medium bowl while the steak cooks. Remove the steak from the heat and add to the washed bowl.
Cook the Peppers
- In the same skillet, sautée the bell peppers over medium heat until soft, about 8 minutes.
- Set the peppers aside in a bowl.
Warm the Tortillas
- Heat 1 tbsp. olive oil in the same skillet over medium heat.
- Place a corn tortilla in the pan for 30 seconds per side.
- Repeat with the remaining tortillas. Cover warmed tortillas with a clean dish towel to keep them pliable.
Bring it All Together
- Lay tortillas on a flat surface and add the cooked steak and peppers.
- With a fork, place some pickled onions on top of the steak.
- Layer with salsa and sour cream.
- Fold and enjoy!