Organic Sheet Pan Coq Au Vin
Organic Sheet Pan Coq Au Vin - A Warm Weather Favourite
Our Organic Sheet Pan Coq Au Vin is comprised of silky chicken meat and vegetables so tender you can cut them with a spoon. All of the flavors shine on their own but together these ingredients unite to allow the dish to really to sing.
This recipe uses organically grown and locally sourced produce. We assume you have basic kitchen tools, salt, pepper, and olive oil. Please note that allergy preferences and substitutions cannot be accommodated.
IngredientsShop this recipe
Our Organic Sheet Pan Coq Au Vin is a Fresh City family favorite and just might be yours too.
This meal is as healthy as it is easy.
- Baking sheet
- 600g chicken thighs
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 onions
- 1 cup white beans
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 tsp. Fresh City’s Tuscan Spice Mix
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Season the chicken with salt, set aside.
- Peel and mince the garlic.
- Peel and chop onions into 8 wedges each.
- Rinse and drain the white beans.
- Roughly chop the parsley.
Bring it All Together and Bake
- Arrange the chicken thighs and onions evenly on a baking sheet and drizzle with 1 tbsp. olive oil,bake for 25 minutes.
- Rinse and quarter the mushrooms.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the mushrooms, beans, garlic, Fresh City's Tuscan Spice Mix, salt, red wine vinegar, and 2 tbsp. olive oil.
- Give everything a stir, then roast for another 20-30 minutes until chicken is cooked through. The chicken is done when it reaches an internal temperature of 165°F and shows no signs of pink.
- Divide the chicken, bean, and veggie mixtures onto two plates. Sprinkle with parsley, serve and enjoy!