Miso Glazed Eggplant
3/4 cup + 1 1/2 tbsp mirin
1 tablespoon unrefined sesame oil
2 tablespoons chickpea miso
1 tablespoon coconut sugarShop this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a small mixing bowl combine 1 1/2 tablespoons of mirin and 1 tablsepoon sesame oil.
2. Wash and dry eggplants. Cut in half and score at a diagonal. Brush eggplants with sesame/mirin mixture and roast for 20 minutes.
3. In a small mixing bowl combine 3/4 mirin, miso, coconut sugar and sea salt. Brush eggplants with mixture and return to oven.
4. Roast an additional 20 minutes or until eggplants are soft, brushing with any leftover miso mixture halfway through. Serve immediately!