Mediterranean Salmon Spaghetti
- Baking sheet
- Aluminum foil
- Large bowl
- Large pot
50g olives, pitted black
1 bunch herb, living basil
To taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Ingredients
• Preheat the oven to 375ºF and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
• Rinse and halve the tomatoes.
• Pit and slice the olives.
• Rinse and roughly chop the basil.
Bake the Salmon
• Rinse the salmon, pat dry and lightly salt it all over. Set aside for 15 minutes.
• Add the tomatoes to a large bowl. Drizzle with 1 tbsp. olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Toss to coat.
• Add the salmon and grape tomatoes to the baking sheet.
• Place the baking sheet in the oven and bake until the salmon is cooked through and skin flakes easily with a fork, and the grape tomatoes are blistered, about 10-15 minutes (check after 8-10 minutes).
• Remove from heat. Once cooled, flake the salmon or cut it into smaller chunks.
Make the Spaghetti
• Bring a large pot filled with water and a pinch of salt to boil.
• Once boiling, add the spaghetti and reduce the heat to simmer. Cover, and cook until the spaghetti is al dente (tender-firm), about 10-12 minutes.
• Drain the spaghetti in a colander in the sink.
• Transfer the spaghetti back into the large pot and toss with the pesto until well coated.
Bring It All Together
• Add the salmon, tomatoes and olives to the spaghetti. Toss well.
• Serve in individual bowls and top with basil to serve!