- Large pot
- Hand masher
- Blender or food processor
1 lb carrots, loose
1 tsp. garlic powder granules
To taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Prepare the Carrots
• Wash and scrub the carrots.
• Chop the carrots into cubes. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
Boil the Carrots
• Boil the cubes for about 15-20 minutes, until fork-tender
• Once the carrots are cooked, drain the water from the pot. Add the carrots back into the pot.
Mash the Carrots
• Mix in the butter, salt & pepper, and garlic powder.
• Mash the carrots using a hand masher or fork, until carrots are evenly mixed.
• If you prefer the mixture extra smooth, use an immersion blender or food processor until carrots reach
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and enjoy!