Mango Cucumber Salad
For this recipe, you'll need:
- Large bowl
2 tbsp (optional) spicy thai chili sauce
2 teaspoons sesame seedsShop this recipe
Prepare the Produce
- Peel the mango and dice into small cubes.
- Rinse and dice the cucumber.
- Dice the onion (you can use red, yellow or even green onions).
- If using mint, rinse and roughly chop it.
Make the Salad
- Combine the mango, cucumber, onion and mint in a large bowl.
- Mix well and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bring It All Together
- Evenly divide the salad between two plates and drizzle with thai chili sauce, if desired.