Macadamia Oatmeal Cookie Plum Crumble
This healthy and easy to make stone fruit crumble from Whisk & Shout is topped with a scrumptious macadamia oatmeal cookie crumble topping!
1 cup cherries, pitted
2/3 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
1/3 cup all purpose gluten-free flour
1/2 cup brown sugar (muscovado)
5 tablespoons unsalted barrel-churned butter
1 tablespoon medium maple syrup (no 1, grade b)Shop this recipe
1. Preheat oven to 350 F.
2. In a 10-inch cast iron skillet, combine cherries, plums, 2 tbsp. butter, 1/4 cup brown sugar and 1 tsp. maple syrup over medium heat and let cook for 15-20 minutes, until simmering.
3. Combine the macadamia nuts, flour, oats, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 3 tbsp. butter, and remaining maple syrup in a separate bowl until crumbly and combined.
4. Pour excess liquid out of cast iron skillet and top fruits with crumble topping.
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes or until top is golden brown and filling is bubble.
6. Cool on wire rack before serving.