Korean Beef Lettuce Wraps with Sweet Chili Sauce
- Medium bowl
- Large pot
- Kitchen scissors
- Paper towel
- Large Pan
¼ cup sweet chili sauce (sesame oil, brown rice vinegar, tamari, coconut sugar, chili okazu)
9-12 oz. beef stir fry strips
To taste salt & pepperShop this recipe
Marinate the Beef
• Pour half of the Sweet Chili Sauce into a medium bowl and add the beef stir-fry strips.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste and place in the fridge to marinate for 15 minutes.
Prepare the Noodles & Veggies
• While the beef marinates, bring a large pot of water to boil. Once boiling, add the pasta and cook until al dente (tender-firm), about 8-10 minutes.
• Rinse and drain in a colander in the sink. Use kitchen scissors to snip the noodles into smaller pieces if desired.
• Rinse and thinly slice the bell pepper.
• Unwrap the leaves from the lettuce and carefully rinse. Set aside on paper towel to dry.
Cook the Beef
• Place a large pan over medium heat. Pour the beef into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, until cooked through, about 7-8 minutes.
• Set aside to cool.
• Once cool, transfer to a cutting board and chop into smaller pieces (they will be easier to wrap).
Assemble the Wraps
• Lay out a piece of lettuce and fill it with beef, noodles, and bell pepper.
• Repeat with remaining lettuce pieces.
Bring It All Together
• Pour the remaining Sweet Chili Sauce into a small bowl.
• Evenly divide the lettuce wraps between two plates and serve with kimchi on the side.
• Use the sauce for dipping!