Kale & Mushroom Enchiladas with Chiltomate Sauce
Chiltomate is a very versatile Mexican cooking sauce and great for making tacos, enchiladas, Mexican rice, huevos rancheros and for slow cooking meats. Here’s how you can make spicy enchiladas with kale and mushroom in a few easy steps.
1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oilShop this recipe
1. In a pan, stir fry kale, garlic and mushrooms with salt and oil.
2. Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit.
3. Grease a baking dish.
4. Warm up tortillas on a skillet so they are soft and pliable.
5. Place 3 spoons of kale and mushroom stir-fry in the middle of the tortilla and roll. Place the role in the baking dish. Repeat step for the remaining tortillas.
6. Cover the rolls with chiltomate sauce
7. Sprinkle with a generous amount of cheese and bake until cheese is melted and bubbly.
8. Garnish with cilantro. Enjoy!!