Honey Broiled Grapefruit
- Baking dish
1 tsp. virgin coconut oil
1 tsp. brown flax seedsShop this recipe
Prepare the Ingredients
• Set the oven to broil.
• Cut the grapefruit in halves.
• Place the grapefruit halves, cut side up, in a baking dish.
Broil the Grapefruit
• Cut around the fruit to loosen it from the peel, then cut through each segment to loosen the pieces from one another.
• In a small saucepan on medium-high, combine the coconut oil and honey. Whisk together.
• Brush the honey coconut mixture on the cut sides of the grapefruit. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon.
• Broil the grapefruit halves for 3-5 minutes, until they start to brown. The time will vary depending on your oven, so keep an eye on it.
Bring It All Together
•Allow the grapefruit to cool slightly, then top with yogurt and flax seeds (optional).
• Divide evenly and enjoy!