Homemade Cranberry Sauce
• Small bowl
1 cup golden cane sugar (turbinado)
1 cup waterShop this recipe
Boil the Cranberries
• Bring water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stir until sugar is dissolved. Add the cranberries.
• Reduce heat to a simmer and stir occasionally until most of the cranberries pop, about 10 minutes.
Grate Your Oranges
• Wash your oranges and grate the skin into a small bowl.
• Sprinkle over top the cranberry sauce as a garnish.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and add to a holiday meal or enjoy as a side!