- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
- Medium bowl
to taste salt and pepper
1/2 tsp. garlic powder granulesShop this recipe
Prepare the Potatoes
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line your baking sheet with
• Cut horizontal slits in the potatoes. Place in a mixing bowl and
toss with olive oil.
Bake the Potatoes
• Sprinkle the potatoes with salt & pepper and garlic (optional).
• Place the potatoes on the tray and roast for about 40 minutes,
flip halfway through.
Bring It All Together
• Remove from the oven and let cool.
• Divide evenly, serve, and enjoy!