Grilled Zucchini-Corn Salad
Grilled Zucchini and corn tossed with a lime-honey dressing and sprinkled with feta cheese pairs great with any grilled meat. It’s simple to toss together and is full of fresh, summer flavor. The honey and lime balance each other well and contribute a little sweetness and a little acidity.
Add in the saltiness of feta cheese and a touch of fresh thyme and you have yourself a winning summer side.
3 medium green zucchini
1/3 cup goat feta
4 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
1/2 teaspoon black peppercorns
1/2 teaspoon raw honeyShop this recipe
Prep: Slice zucchini lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices. Crumble feta cheese. Remove husks and silk from corn.
1. Heat grill to medium-high.
2. Drizzle zucchini with 3 tbsp. olive oil and sprinkle with 3/4 tsp. salt and 1/4 tsp. pepper.
3. Place corn and zucchini on grill, turning about every 4 minutes to get evenly charred. Remove corn and zucchini from grill.
4. Cut the kernels from the corn and place in a large bowl. Cut the zucchini into bite-sized pieces and place in bowl with corn.
5. In a small bowl mix together lime juice, vinegar, honey, salt, pepper, red pepper flakes, and 1 tbsp. olive oil.
6. Pour dressing over corn and zucchini. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
Can be served warm, room temperature, or chilled!