- Large bowl
1 lb broccolette
1/2 cup biodynamic extra virgin olive oilShop this recipe
Prepare the Broccolette & Make the Marinade
• Wash the broccolette. Mince the garlic.
• Combine the olive oil, minced garlic, and salt and pepper in a large bowl, shake to combine.
• Add the broccolette to the mixture and let marinade at room temperature, about 30 minutes.
Grill the Broccolette
• Turn on the grill and start the broccolette over medium heat.
• Turn once or twice with tongs, until spears are crisp-tender, about 4-8 minutes (depends on thickness).
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly and enjoy! Serve hot, cold, or at room temperature.