Green Garlic Fried Eggs
0 red pepper flakes
3-4 stalks green garlicShop this recipe
1. Melt the butter in a large pan over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until the butter has browned and has a nutty aroma, about 3-5 minutes.
2. Add in your sliced green garlic and reduce the heat to medium. Stir until the vegetables have wilted and caramelized a bit, another 3-5 minutes.
3. Crack your eggs into the pan and cook until the whites are set and the yolks are still wiggly. You can poke the eggs whites around the yolks to speed up the cooking process.
4. Work a spatula around the eggs to loosen them, then place onto a plate and garnish with red pepper flakes and freshly ground black pepper.
5. Serve with toast, if desired!