Green Beans with Charred Corn, Zucchini and Basil
3 large handfuls green beans, ends trimmed
1 extra virgin olive oil
1 sea salt and pepper to taste
1 handful of microgreens or sprouts (for garnish)Shop this recipe
1. Cut Zucchini into matchsticks. Dice shallot. Dice garlic cloves.
2. Brush corn with olive oil and sprinkle with sea salt. Cook on the grill to get nice char marks.
3. While the corn is cooking, begin sautéing the shallot and garlic in olive oil. Add green beans and sauté until about half cooked.
4. Add the zucchini and sauté until beans are cooked but still maintain a little crunch, adding sea salt and pepper to taste.
5. Cut corn of the husk and combine beans, zucchini, corn and basil on in a large serving bowl or platter.
6. Top with sprouts, micro-greens or herbs.