Goat Cheese & Hubbard Squash Dip
1 hubbard squash
2 blocks light cream cheese, 15% mf
4 ounces goat cheese
1/2 teaspoon black peppercornsShop this recipe
1. Cut the hubbard squash in half.
2. Place both pieces of the squash on a baking sheet. Roast in the oven for 30 minutes at 400F. Leave one half to use as a bowl.
3. Scoop out 1/2 cup of flesh from the other piece of cooked squash. Mash it with a fork. Set aside.
4. In a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine cream cheese, goat cheese, green onions, garlic, sea salt, pepper and 1/2 cup cooked, mashed squash. Mix until combined.
5. Spoon mixture into the ‘bowl’ piece of the squash. Place it on a baking sheet and bake for 20 minutes at 350F.
Serve warm with your favourite crackers!