Garlic Ginger Bok Choy
1 inch cube ghee or organic butter
1 pounds bok choy
2 teaspoons red pepper flakes
2 teaspoons unrefined sesame oil
1 teaspoon amber maple syrup, 1l (no 2, grade c)
1 tamari sauce
2 teaspoons hulled sesame seedsShop this recipe
1. Thinly slice garlic cloves. Mince ginger. Sperate bok choi leaves.
2. In a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high.
3. Add garlic and ginger and stir until fragrant, 10 seconds.
4. Add bok choy and cook, stirring frequently, until leaves are wilted and stems are crisp-tender, about 4 minutes.
5. Remove from heat and quickly stir in maple syrup.
6. Mix in red pepper flakes, sesame oil, and black sesame seeds.
7. Season to taste with tamari sauce and toss to combine.
Chef’s notes: This makes a great accompaniment to a miso soup