Farmers' Market Bowl with Corn, Peach & Feta
- Small pot
- Large Pot
- Medium bowl
¾ cup ecuadorian quinoa
1 ½ cups water
2 cobs corn
1 peaches, on
¾ cup bbq sauce (diced tomato, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, cornstarch, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, cane sugar, paprika, salt)
¼ cup sheep fetaShop this recipe
Make the Quinoa
• Rinse the quinoa in a fine sieve and add it to a small pot with 1 ½ cups water and a pinch of salt.
• Bring to boil. Once boiling, reduce heat to simmer and cook, uncovered, until the quinoa is tender and the water is absorbed, 10-15 minutes.
Boil the Corn
• In the meantime, bring a large pot filled with water and a pinch of salt to boil. Shuck the corn.
• Once the water is boiling, add the corn and return to boil. Turn off the heat and let the corn cook, covered, until bright yellow, 3-5 minutes.
• Remove the corn from heat and rinse under cool water. Once it is cool enough to handle, remove the kernels with a knife.
Prepare the Remaining Ingredients
• Rinse and roughly chop the cilantro.
• Rinse and slice the peach, removing the pit.
• Rinse and halve the grape tomatoes.
• Rinse and dice the green onions.
• Rinse and quarter the lime.
Make the Sauce
• In a medium bowl, combine the BBQ Sauce, Greek yogurt, and cilantro.
• Season with salt and pepper to taste, and stir.
Bring It All Together
• Evenly divide the quinoa between two bowls.
• Top with corn, peach slices, and grape tomatoes.
• Drizzle with the BBQ Sauce mixture, and garnish with crumbled feta and green onions.
• Squeeze with lime juice to serve!