Easy Strawberry Rhubarb Jam
- Medium pot
- Small bowl
1 lb strawberries
1 lb rhubarbShop this recipe
Prepare the Strawberries & Rhubarb
• Wash the strawberries and rhubarb and add to a small bowl.
• Mash using a potato masher, fork, or anything that will blend the fruit and release the juices.
Make the Jam
• Add in the sugar and mix well. Let sit for 30-45 minutes to allow the juice to release.
• Transfer the mixture to a medium pot.
• Turn the stove top on medium-high and bring mixture to a rolling boil (when the bubbles don’t stop as you stir them).
• Allow the jam to boil for 20-25 minutes, stir continuously.
• Once the mixture will thickly coat the back of a spoon, the jam is cooked and ready to eat.
• Remove from heat and let cool before serving.
Bring It All Together
• Divide evenly over bread, spread on crackers, or enjoy in oatmeal!