Easy Roasted Sunchokes
For this recipe, you'll need:
- Baking sheet
- Medium bowl
to taste, salt & pepperShop this recipe
Preheat the Oven & Prepare the Ingredients
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Rinse and scrub the jerusalem artichokes ('sunchokes'), and chop them into 1-inch chunks.
- If using parsley, rinse and roughly chop it.
Roast the Sunchokes
- Add the chopped sunchokes to a medium bowl and toss with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour onto the baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes, turning once, until the skin is slightly browned.
Bring It All Together
- Serve sprinkled with fresh parsley, plain or with a side of ketchup!