Easy Roasted Cauliflower
- Large bowl
- Baking sheet
- Parchment paper
To taste, salt and pepperShop this recipe
Season the Cauliflower
• Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
• Cut the cauliflower into florets and place them in a large bowl. Toss in olive oil and lemon juice (optional).
Roast the Florets
• Spread the florets out on the pan, lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with salt & pepper and place in the oven.
• Let the cauliflower roast until lightly brown, about 25-30 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Remove the baking tray, let cool, and evenly divide!