Easy Roasted Carrots
• Baking tray
• Parchment paper
to taste salt and pepperShop this recipe
Season the Carrots
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
• Rinse the carrots and cut away the greens. Place them on the baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Roast the Carrots
• Place your baking tray in the oven and flip carrots once, halfway.
• Let roast until browned and tender, about 25 minutes
Bring It All Together
• Remove from baking tray, let cool and divide!