Easy Roasted Broccoli
- Baking tray
- Parchment paper
To taste salt and pepper
1/2 tbsp. garlic powder granulesShop this recipe
Season the Broccoli
• Preheat the oven to 400F and line your baking tray with parchment paper.
• Cut the broccoli florets into bite size pieces and cut the stalk into 1/8-inch thick and round slices.
Roast the Broccoli
• Place the pieces in a mixing bowl and toss with olive oil.
• Sprinkle the broccoli with salt & pepper and garlic (optional).
• Place the broccoli on the tray and roast until the broccoli is tender, about 8-10 minutes.
Bring It All Together
• Remove the broccoli from the oven and let cool.
• Divide evenly, serve, and enjoy!