Easy Grilled Tomatoes
2 tomato, farmer's choice
To taste salt & pepper
2 tbsp. biodynamic extra virgin olive oilShop this recipe
Prepare the Tomatoes
• Cut the tomatoes in halves.
• Standing over a sink, use your figers to gently dislodge and remove the watery pulp and seeds.
Grill & Season the Tomatoes
• Preheat the grill on high heat.
• Season the tomatoes with salt & pepper. Brush the cut side of the tomatoes with olive oil.
• Place the tomatoes, cut side down on the grill surface.
• Cover the grill and let cook for about 4 minutes (check after 2 minutes).
• Use a metal spatula to lift tomatoes off the grill for serving.
Bring It All Together
• Divide halves evenly and enjoy!